Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's the Little Things That Count

Hey you guys, so I know I've been MIA for a few weeks...my apologies but I'm back and ready to chit chat about a lil' fashion.  I know I've been obsessing about color this season but I can't help it, I love it and think it's a great way to perk up your day, mood and attitude on life especially when everything else may seem grey or blue in life.  Anyhow with Memorial Day weekend right around the corner I couldn't think of a more chipper subject to talk about than color.  If you're resisting on the color blocking ideas for your wardrobe why not spice up your outfit with colorful accessories.  Personally, I heart accessories to the max.  It's an affordable and fun way to dress up your ensemble without breaking the bank to "come and go" trends.  Take a peek of my picks for perking up your wardrobe for the Summer season.
Marc Jacobs The Single Bag $525

Deborah Lippmann Collection- Yellow Brick Road $16

Dr. Martens Page Folded Topline 8-Eye Boot $120

Juicy Couture Dusk Til Dawn Laptop Case $88



Juicy Couture Pareo scarf $78


CC Skye GG earrings $132

La Mer Bali Studs Wrap Watch in red/gold $105

Emilio Pucci Four Color flat sandals $828




1 comment: