Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nail Color Cravings



Happy Sunday y'all just wanted to share with you some of my nail color obsessions for the upcoming Fall season.  After a quick necessary pit-stop at my favorite drugstore Walgreens I decided that I not only needed some body wash and lotion, I also had to pick up a fresh new color of nail polish for my weekly mani/pedis.  To my delight (as usual) I decided to veer over to the cosmetic/nail polish section and was temtped to buy 5 new hot colors I peep out, but decided to snag atleast two new colors from my favorite drugstore nail polish brand Rimmel London Rags to riches and Wild Orchid both $4 (which might I add has a great easy to apply brush and the polish stays shiny and put for atleast a week- a definite must-have) . After my self-made mani I got inspired and wanted to share some of this season's fall favorites. Check 'em out.

Rescue Beauty Lounge $18


Essie Wicked $9

Deborah Lippmann Supermodel $16

Chanel Peridot $25

Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance $18


No comments:

Post a Comment