Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fade to Black

Happy Thirsty Thursday everybody. I know it's been forever since my last post (tell me something I don't know)but gosh darn it can I just say that it's a real challenge trying to write your thoughts, inspirations, fascinations, obsessions, fears, hopes and dreams when everyday life gets in the way and all you wanna do is get right so future posts don't start off like this. Unfortunately that's life and sometimes you gotta face the music and keep marching! So with that being said I want to spread my cheery holiday mood (insert sarcasm here) and my latest obsession with all things black, dark, elegant, simple, gloomy, mysterious and naughty. Sometimes a girl wants to see things in black and white. No grey, no beige, no color just plain black and white. Simple. No fuss. No complications. It. Just. Is. Care to join me in the anti-holiday spirit anyone?







No comments:

Post a Comment