Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Best Pair of Eyes Ever...

So I know it been almost two weeks since the passing of screen legend Elizabeth Taylor, and with so many blogs and articles talking about the late Hollywood legend mine is probably late in the game to cover her story. With all that said I just couldn't help myself to discuss how beautiful and striking this woman was.  Liz had amazing violet eyes and it has been said that she was the only person in the world with that color.  I promise I'll keep it short and sweet. Liz was a gorgeous woman, a hard working actress, a woman desired by many men and most importantly a humanitarian who fought for the AIDS cause.  Here's a few pictures of Elizabeth Taylor to honor the life she led and those amazing Violet Eyes!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment