Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Trends I'm Currently Craving & Would've Totally Rocked @ Coachella

As many of you already know this past weekend was the huge music festival Coachella in Indio, CA.  It was a bittersweet feeling for me since just two weeks ago my boyfriend told me that his boss had a ticket for him to attend the 3 day festival and he passed it up.  I literally had to pick my jaw off the floor when I heard of such horror.  Who wouldn't want to go to Coachella????? A huge lineup of artists including the infamous Kanye West and one of my all time faves Ms. Lauryn Hill.  As I bitterly spent the weekend in L.A. which seemed like somewhat of a ghost town (which I'm sure was because EVERYONE was at Coachella but me) I kept thinking of all the cool outfits that I could have worn to the event.  So let's play pretend and I'll share with you the Spring//Summer trends I'm craving right now that would have gone perfect for the festival. (P.S. I'm starting the "Get Ms. Buttafly Queen to Coachella 2012" fundraiser) Only kidding......well, sort of!  Have a great week folks!!!!!



Maxi print dress = effortless!



Jeffrey Campbell clogs...Yes everyone, the 70s are back in full swing!




The daring turban...for the fashion forward "Diva" who loves to switch it up!


The popular Summer staple: The floppy hat paired with a neutral ensemble looks gorgeous for the season


The ever popular maxi skirt with a simple tank & fedora = perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment